Welcome!

Welcome to my blog! I am a dedicated student in the Parelli Natural Horsemanship program. I am currently studying Levels 3 and 4 with my wonderful horse Solo. He is an RBI, mainly LBI now. I also have another horse. He is LBE/RBI, but I can tell he's innately LBE! This blog is for me to express my ups and downs of my journey with my horses, so read and enjoy my posts! Comments are welcomed! =)
Savvy On! =)

Solo

Solo
This is my first levels horses and my main love!

Search This Blog

Thursday, December 17, 2009

Already ready for summer!

Last week, we had a huge snow storm. We got about 14 inches of snow at my house, and I'm pretty bummed!! Sure, it's fun to play in the snow, but I have SO much stuff I want to play with, and that requires grass footing. ;) Although, I did have fun playing in the snow with my horses. I had a wonderful liberty session with Solo! We went in the round pen and played some stick to me, and then some mirror me. It was the first time he jumped half way over the barrel by doing mirror me! It was so cute! He licked and chewed, then looked at me like "How was THAT?!" I love that boy to death!! Then we went for a nice ride in the soybean field neighboring our horse. It was a pretty quick ride though, plowin' through all that snow takes a lotta energy for a lil guy! ;) I can't wait to get out again and play and ride!!
Savvy On! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment