Welcome!

Welcome to my blog! I am a dedicated student in the Parelli Natural Horsemanship program. I am currently studying Levels 3 and 4 with my wonderful horse Solo. He is an RBI, mainly LBI now. I also have another horse. He is LBE/RBI, but I can tell he's innately LBE! This blog is for me to express my ups and downs of my journey with my horses, so read and enjoy my posts! Comments are welcomed! =)
Savvy On! =)

Solo

Solo
This is my first levels horses and my main love!

Search This Blog

Friday, December 25, 2009

Merry Christmas!!!! =)

Merry Christmas everyone!! This Christmas was one of the best for me, besides the fact that my brother was in Ireland visiting his girlfriend, so I missed him a lot!!
This morning, my mom, dad, and I opened up presents one at a time. I was really hoping I would get a Cradle Bridle. I feel like it's the next step to advancing our Finesse, because the Confidence Snaffle can only take Solo so far. He does better in a halter now. I think the bit is too big in his mouth. It's really thick. Anyways, I had opened up all of my presents this morning except one, and it was from Solo. My mom must of took Solo shopping with her. ;) Wouldn't that be a cute site?
I opened it, and it was a shipping box! I started squealing with excitement, because I knew it would be a Cradle Bridle, and whaddya know, IT WAS! I'm so excited to ride Solo in it!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment