Welcome!

Welcome to my blog! I am a dedicated student in the Parelli Natural Horsemanship program. I am currently studying Levels 3 and 4 with my wonderful horse Solo. He is an RBI, mainly LBI now. I also have another horse. He is LBE/RBI, but I can tell he's innately LBE! This blog is for me to express my ups and downs of my journey with my horses, so read and enjoy my posts! Comments are welcomed! =)
Savvy On! =)

Solo

Solo
This is my first levels horses and my main love!

Search This Blog

Monday, January 4, 2010

I've Had Some Time To Think

Since it's been so friggen cold out, I really haven't been able to do much with my horses lately. To fill my emptiness, I've been doing a lot of reading on the Savvy Forum, and in the Savvy Club Vault. I now have more ideas to work on..little things that don't require warm weather. One thing I want to work on is bowing. Another thing is mounting from the neck! I'm horrible at mounting from the ground.
I've also been thinking about my relationship with Solo, and what's missing. I've realized that yes, we do have an exceptional relationship, but I've been rushing things. I need to slow down again and stop making my goal that darn green string. I'll get that when I'm ready...actually...when Solo is ready. I've been getting kind of task oriented...I hate when I get like that! So I've decided to just have fun and live in the moment...hey! like my horses! I should really listen to their advice more often. =)
Well, that's all I have for now.
Savvy On!
Molly and Solo

No comments:

Post a Comment