Welcome!

Welcome to my blog! I am a dedicated student in the Parelli Natural Horsemanship program. I am currently studying Levels 3 and 4 with my wonderful horse Solo. He is an RBI, mainly LBI now. I also have another horse. He is LBE/RBI, but I can tell he's innately LBE! This blog is for me to express my ups and downs of my journey with my horses, so read and enjoy my posts! Comments are welcomed! =)
Savvy On! =)

Solo

Solo
This is my first levels horses and my main love!

Search This Blog

Monday, February 1, 2010

Horse Filled Weekend!

Wow! I had a great weekend! I was able to play with both of my horses both days! It was so awesome!
I feel like Cavallo and I are finally getting a relationship building! He asks questions all the time and is very very light on the end of the line! It can't really be this easy, can it? I mean, this horse is very complicated, but he's so interesting! Our play times are never dull!!
Solo, well what can I say? He's always awesome! We played the pasture online and liberty. He's so light and responsive, but we really need to move on to more level 4 stuff! For some reason, it seems so surreal that we've passed our level 3 online! It was a dream for so long, and now its a reality!!! =D Anyways, after fumbling with the rope in the snow for long enough, I decided to play at liberty! We were in our big 3-4 acre pasture, and he never left once!! YAY! We did some jumping, lots of stick to me, cutting, the starts of laying down, and most importantly, CIRCLE GAME!! We can finally do the circle game without a round pen at the trot with transitions in a BIG area!! I'm so proud of Solo! He's so incredibly smart! When we were done, there were a bunch of patches of grass, so i jumped on his back and let him eat while i took some photos of my mom and Boomer. Then we went up and saddled up and went out for a nice ride in the cornfields! What a great weekend!!
Savvy On!

No comments:

Post a Comment