Welcome!

Welcome to my blog! I am a dedicated student in the Parelli Natural Horsemanship program. I am currently studying Levels 3 and 4 with my wonderful horse Solo. He is an RBI, mainly LBI now. I also have another horse. He is LBE/RBI, but I can tell he's innately LBE! This blog is for me to express my ups and downs of my journey with my horses, so read and enjoy my posts! Comments are welcomed! =)
Savvy On! =)

Solo

Solo
This is my first levels horses and my main love!

Search This Blog

Sunday, February 21, 2010

I love my life!

Hello everyone!
I haven't update for a while.
So here's Solo's update:
Solo has been doing fantastic. His exuberance and expression and really great and positive. He's using his topline more and more and he's really look great for his age! Our liberty is better than ever. He'll circle around me and pretty much do anything for me...it's really an amazing feeling! We started working on bowing today, and i think he's catching on..although I think I need to set him up differently. I think that the side im not on needs to be against a wall or a fence so he understands that I don't want his hind end to move. He did well today though! A little encouragement of Winnies Cookies was needed, but I did manage to have him go down a little bit! It's progress and I'll take it!

Cavallo: Well, what to say about this guy!! He proves himself over and over to be brilliant! He learns so fast, I can't help but think I skipped something, but I'm positive I didn't! I can tell he is going to make a FANTASTIC horse! He has such natural athleticism and has such a kind, youthful spirit to him! He's so fun to play with, and with him, I've gained a lot of Savvy Arrows to put in my Quiver! I've started to ride him, and he needs a lot of confidence under saddle! I'm so glad he's in my hands, because he would never survive mentally and emotionally with a normal! Well that's it for now!
Savvy On!

No comments:

Post a Comment