Welcome!

Welcome to my blog! I am a dedicated student in the Parelli Natural Horsemanship program. I am currently studying Levels 3 and 4 with my wonderful horse Solo. He is an RBI, mainly LBI now. I also have another horse. He is LBE/RBI, but I can tell he's innately LBE! This blog is for me to express my ups and downs of my journey with my horses, so read and enjoy my posts! Comments are welcomed! =)
Savvy On! =)

Solo

Solo
This is my first levels horses and my main love!

Search This Blog

Friday, January 15, 2010

Thinking Back

Wow! I know I've already posted about 2010, but man I have such a good feeling that this year is going to be great!
Thinking about to about a year ago, wow have Solo and I improved! A year ago, we had only officially passed the old Level 1. We had no performance experience, and I really wasn't advancing. Now, we've performed twice, once at the Parelli Celebrations in Madison, and I did a demo at the Holistic Horse Fair at The Horse First Farms. We have officially passed Level 3 Online (and we plan on sending the rest in once this darn snow melts!!) and we are progressing everyday! Solo is coming more and more out of his little RBI shell more and more everyday, and instead of a shrinking violet, he's a blossoming flower. He's such an amazing horse, with so much wisdom and patience. He's an excellent teacher, and I wouldn't trade him for the world.

Last year, I didn't really have much experience with other horsenalities or horses for that matter. I only really played with Solo, so I only had experience with an RBI.
I now have another horse who is quite challenging (LBE/RBI) and he is teaching me so much!!

I feel like this year only has room for improvement! I'm so excited and I feel renewed!
Well that's all for now!
Savvy On!

No comments:

Post a Comment