Welcome!

Welcome to my blog! I am a dedicated student in the Parelli Natural Horsemanship program. I am currently studying Levels 3 and 4 with my wonderful horse Solo. He is an RBI, mainly LBI now. I also have another horse. He is LBE/RBI, but I can tell he's innately LBE! This blog is for me to express my ups and downs of my journey with my horses, so read and enjoy my posts! Comments are welcomed! =)
Savvy On! =)

Solo

Solo
This is my first levels horses and my main love!

Search This Blog

Saturday, January 23, 2010

Yuckie Weather And An Impatient Girl

The weather here hasn't been the best. It's been damp and moist and today it started misting. I think it's going to rain tomorrow. Well, the upside of that is that some of the snow will be gone! I really want the snow to melt, 1. because that means that it's warmer outside! and 2. because I'm sick and tired of trudging through the snow to play with my horse! At least I'm getting a lot of time to make some goals and things I need to work on. Well I really don't have much to write about..other than the fact that I can't stop thinking about my horses and how much I love them and how badly I wanna play!!
Savvy On!

No comments:

Post a Comment